Teletravel in Paris
900€ per person
Staying in our 4* hotel in Vanves will give you direct access to Gate D of the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre. Close to the 15th arrondissement and benefiting from several metro, tram and bus lines, it facilitates your travel to the attractions of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and the Montparnasse district. Our covered and secure car park and the proximity of the Porte de la Plaine/Porte de Versailles exit also make our establishment very accessible to travellers by car.
Close to Orly and Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airports, this Mercure hotel is ideal for business or a Teletravel stay.
Day 1: Arrival in Paris
Welcome by your guide and transfer to your accommodation.
Last day: Departure from Paris
IncludedAccess to our mobile applicationComplete accompaniment by the Teletravel teamActivities (if mentioned)24-hour assistance during the stay in case of questions/problems/special requestsAccomodationList of coworking spacesTransfer to accommodation (if mentioned)
Not IncludedTravel insurancePersonal expensesMeals (unless mentioned)Transportation (flights, trains...)
Day trip to Mont-Saint-Michel:
Leave Paris and reach the island of Mont-Saint-Michel by private bus. Listen to your guide's explanations on the road and discover interesting stories about the abbey.
Follow your guide on an orientation tour and discover the most important attractions, including the abbey at the top of Mont-Saint-Michel. Enjoy several hours of free time, explore the abbey, admire its magnificent interior rooms with an audio guide, or stroll through picturesque streets.
Choose from a variety of lunch options and enjoy a country-style meat meal in the dining rooms or join chic seafood restaurants with terraces overlooking the bay. Or stop off at one of the many local crêperies and enjoy buckwheat pancakes and Norman cider.
Re-board your bus in the late afternoon and return to Paris.
Paris: ticket for the Moulin Rouge with champagne
Take a seat in one of the world's most famous cabarets and see the Moulin Rouge's 'Féerie' show. Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, the revue owes its choreography to the great Bill Goodson.
Watch a cast of 100 performers, including 60 Doris Girls, perform in a thousand feather, rhinestone and sequin costumes. Designed by Corrado Collabucci and handcrafted in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are enhanced by sumptuous sets by Gaetano Castelli and the return of the giant aquarium to this legendary venue. The artists sway to the rhythms of Pierre Porte's compositions, performed by 80 musicians and 60 choristers.
For an unforgettable moment, a half bottle of champagne awaits you on arrival. As the lights go down and the curtain goes up, plunge into a fairytale world and let yourself be enchanted by the combination of colours and acrobatics that will leave you in awe.
Château de Fontainebleau: priority entry
Get priority access to Fontainebleau, the only royal and imperial castle to have been inhabited for eight centuries. As well as exploring chapels, galleries and guest flats said to have been used by French royalty, you'll see Marie Antoinette's bed, Napoleon's throne, François Gérard's 1807 portrait of Empress Joséphine and more! Stroll through over 1500 rooms and 130 acres of parkland and gardens, including the French Renaissance Garden, inspired by the Italian Renaissance gardens; the French Garden, Louis XIV's favourite style; and the French Landscape Garden, inspired by the English Landscape Garden. You can also visit the museums and experience the feeling of having been a king or queen growing up there.
Junior Suite - 4 persons - from 46m2 - 4* Hotel
- Queen size beds x1
- Single sofa bed x1
- Free mineral water in room, courtesy trays with tea/coffee, fridge, Nespresso coffee maker, mini fridge
- Separate toilets
- Private bathroom
- Italian shower experience
- Bathroom facilities: hairdryer in the bathroom
Media and technology
- TV equipment: Canal+ and Canalsat TV packages, cable/satellite TV, beIN sports TV package
- Internet facilities: broadband internet, wireless internet in room, RJ45 socket
- Telephone facilities: voice mail, free access with telephone card, direct dial telephone
- Additional elements: radio
Services and Facilities
- Comfort features: hair dryer, opening windows, alarm clock, soundproofed rooms, soundproofed doors, full blackout, shoe brush
- Accessibility and security: emergency information in rooms, in-room safe, self-closing rooms, illuminated telephone ringing for the hearing impaired, alarm clock, automatic room lock,
- Audible fire alarm in rooms, room with internal entrance only, electronic key access, message alert
Office area Laptop box, Desk
Room services Welcome tray, automatic wake-up call, wake-up call via operator
Electrical equipment 220/240 V AC
Air temperature control Air conditioning
- Package in Paris: 900 € per person for 4 weeks (double occupancy)
- Accommodation in Paris for 4 weeks; wifi included in accommodation
- Activities mentioned as "included
- Tailor-made support with a Teletravel member to answer your questions and prepare your trip
- 24-hour courier service to assist you during your stay
- Access to the mobile application and our online platforms: Your Local Eye, MyTeletravel and MyDeskAway
- The meals
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Additional services :
- Possibility to have language courses
- Renting a car or other means of transport
- Professional training
- Get employment law advice with our partner SR Conseils
We can modify this offer as you wish.
This Teletravel programme has been created to give you as immersive an experience as possible, with the emphasis on meeting the locals.
All services are subject to availability and will be confirmed as soon as possible. If a service is not available on the dates requested, an alternative will be offered.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Teletravel team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org